Approve quickly when Adsense account is disabled

Hello friends This article for today is for everyone who has closed the AdSense account! So how do they apply for how they start it again, their account should be turned on again! For them, I have already written a few reasons why they wrote when applying, that the account should be started soon!



Techno JMD

  • "My AdSense account was disabled for invalid click activity after one of my friends had repeatedly clicked on my ads because he thought he was doing me a favor. I never told him that I was making money through AdSense and he knew about the ads through his own personal experience. I sent in an appeal to Google but when I did I did not know about my friend who was clicking on my Ads so none of that relevant information was included in the appeal form. The appeal was not successful. After I was informed of the new info from asking around, I sent in a second appeal form and have not received a reply back. 

  • 1. I am confused because it seems wrong that I or anyone else can potentially shut down people's AdSense accounts just by clicking on their ads. Why should I be punished for something that my dumb friend did. I never told him to click on my ads and he did that on his own because apparently he thought he was helping me out. I am a publisher who has followed and kept to the Terms and Conditions and it really sucks that one persons actions were able to ban me from AdSense forever.
  • 2. I merely would like to know what my options are at this point.

  • 3. I also get the feeling that I would not be able to simply create another account. I read in the help forum that if Google recognizes that there is an association between your account and a disabled account that they will shut you down. If I am able to start a new YouTube channel with a new account I will but I don't want to if I pose the risk of being shut down a year from now."

Copy this article and send mail of Adsence


If anyone finds this post and can offer me some answers to the statements I numbered I would be very grateful. Thank you so much

Join Our WhatsApp Group click hear

Approve quickly when Adsense account is disabled Approve quickly when Adsense account is disabled Reviewed by Akash Sharma on July 06, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.